- Brute force note offs works well to reset stuck notes
- I gave in and bought a sequencer instead. I don't want to be working on timing issues all day
- Curses is now used for console I/O
- Moved test functions into their own file
- Moved Mido helpers into their own file
- Added simple recording/stop recording
Polling for keypresses in python is a PITA.
I also added a convenience build system that will probably only work for me
There is a consistent one to three frames of sequence drift which I need to fix
This sequencer only does one-second-long intervals and doesn't try to time it exactly.