This proved to be more involved than I thought it would be, thanks to
my distaste in OpenGL loaders. I decided on galogen, which is now
built and executed during comptime in order to generate the GL
It doesn't yet pull the latest Khronos spec. I can add that once I add
a CURL module, which I thought I was going to need anyways.
The OpenGL code itself isn't yet doing much.
* GameLibTests.cake serves as a platform-independent way to test all
the various modules. They all are built in the same instance of
cakelisp, which makes it easier to instrument
* Fix old model references in SDLOgreApp and OgreApp
* OgreApp now closes on its own while I'm waiting on implementing
* SDLOgreApp and OgreApp now have lighting