- Visual Studio Code debug launch configuration now has standalone options
- I fucked with various options in order to get the standalone game client working. Event Driven Loader is now disabled, Anonymous Usage Data is now disabled (this is more because I didn't want to wait for it at shutdown), and Oculus and SteamVR are disabled
- Added some Input Bindings for controlling Standalone game client which are not yet hooked up
- Did some work on getting a player HUD set up. At the moment it doesn't do anything
- Added GalavantUnreal command for pausing/resuming Galavant tick (Gameplay time)
- Commented my Slate High DPI hack and moved it into a command instead. This hack broke cooking and packaging
- Hooked GalavantUnreal update into Gameplay time system for pausing etc.
- Added CharacterManager. The idea is that this system will manage things like setting ragdoll etc. on Unreal ACharacters. It doesn't do anything yet